Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A call from her~

A month before.
Asked me about.
What has changed me.
Really.
Yes.
Indeed.
A very tough question.
Simply can say I.
Allah's guidance.
But.
That simple.
would.
tighten our relationship.
me. keep SILENT.




2 weeks before
Yes.
Her eyes.
waiting.
after class.
Not yet we pray.
Asar.
decided us praying 
in the class.
Yes.
I can see.
Her ever waiting 
eyes.
keeping on us.
thinking.
not sure me.
what it meant
to be.
But 
something.
IS HER HEART!




Yesterday
Call from 
this beautiful girl.
that Chinese girl.
A smart girl.
with heart.
that is vibrantly.
BEAUTIFUL.


Asking me.
Help her.
Lost her. Confidence.
Believe her not.
to God.
unsatisfied her not.
the tests she got.


Since ever here.
pious her be.
Sunday morning.
there She goes.
wanted her to pray.
wanted her to think positive.
wanted her to find peace.


But now. Not in Her.
Anymore!


Today. 7.30 pm.
sent me to her.
a message.
how r u? asked me.
while 
advise her
God knows she best.
n insert in.
malay language.
'bersangka baiklah dengan Tuhan'.
Not yet replied.


May Allah brings you the true.
Absolute peaceful.
Path.
Islam: Allah's Deen. 


Amin. Love: I Be with you.
Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment