Monday, June 27, 2011

Alhamdulillah

For every single day I breath, Alhamdulillah.


For every single day I take syahadah, Alhamdulillah.


For every single day I remember you, Alhamdulillah.


For every single day I have the chances to meet You, 


Alhamdulillah.




For every chance that I am on the straight path, Alhamdulillah.


For every single chance that I am meeting
wonderful girls with beautiful hearts, Alhamdulillah.


For every single chance that I am now working with them for You, Alhamdulillah.


For every single chance that I am trying my best for You, Alhamdulillah.


For every single chance that I am now always in peace because of You,


Alhamdulillah.




For every now and tomorrow, I thank You for giving me chances to have beautiful, no other significant else: Ayah n Emak, Alhamdulillah.


For every now and tomorrow, I thank You for grouping me with gorgeous girls in family: Kakak, Rah, Ijah, Ikah, Nana n Ilah, Alhamdulillah.


For every now and tomorrow, I thank You for schooling me out to Seremban, where I now know my self better, Alhamdulillah.


For every now and tomorrow, I thank You for having chances to be friend with cool, wonderful, strong, beautiful, smart girls in the group: T18!


For every minute!


I thank You!


For everything! 


Syukur! Alhamdulillah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment